1. The Consumer has pursuant to Art. 27 of the Consumer Law the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded at a distance, without providing reasons and bearing costs, with the exception of costs set forth in Art. 33, Art. 34 of the Consumer Law.
2. The period for withdrawal from the agreement concluded at a distance is 14 days from the moment the item is released, and the term is deemed to have been observed if the declaration is sent prior to its expiry.
3. The Consumer may submit a declaration on withdrawal from the agreement on a form which draft constitutes appendix no. 2 to the Consumer Law, on a form available at sklep.delta.poznan.pl/pdf/odstapienie_od_umowy.pdf and shopdelta.eu/pdf/withdrawal_from_agreement.pdf or in other written form as stipulated by the Consumer Law.
4. The Seller excludes the possibility of submitting a declaration on withdrawal from the agreement in other form than in writing.
5. The Seller shall forthwith confirm receipt of the declaration on withdrawal from the agreement to the Consumer to email address (provided at the time of concluding of the agreement and other if it was specified in the submitted declaration).
6. In case of withdrawal from the agreement, the agreement is deemed to not have been concluded.
7. The Consumer is obliged to return to the Seller without undue delay, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which it withdrew from the agreement. The term is deemed to have been observed if the item is send prior to its expiry.
8. The Consumer sends on its own cost and risk the items which are the object of the agreement from which the Consumer withdrawn.
9. The Consumer does not bear costs of delivery of digital contents which are not recorded on a tangible medium, if it did not consent to fulfilment of the order prior to the expiry of the term of withdrawal from the agreement or was not informed on the loss of its right to withdraw from the agreement in the moment of giving such consent or the entrepreneur did not send a confirmation as provided for in Art. 15(1) and Art. 21(1) of the Consumer Law.
10. The Consumer is liable for reduction of the value of the item which is the object of the agreement in the result of using it in a different way than what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning.
11. The Seller shall without undue delay, but not later than within 14 days from receipt of the declaration on withdrawal from the agreement submitted by the Consumer, return to the Consumer all payments made by the Consumer, including costs of delivery of the items, and if the Consumer chosen other method of delivery than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller will not reimburse additional costs to the Consumer pursuant to Art. 33 of the Consumer Law.
12. The Seller reimburses the payment with the method of payment that was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer clearly agreed to a different method of payment which does not expose it to any costs.
13. The Seller may withhold reimbursement of payment received from the Consumer until the item is returned to the Seller or providing by the Consumer a proof of sending the item, depending on which occurs earlier.
14. As stipulated by Art. 38 of the Consumer Law, the Consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the agreement:
a) in which the price of compensation depends on fluctuations on the financial market which are beyond Seller's control and which may occur before the term of withdrawal from the agreement;
b) in which the object of the order is the non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to Consumer's specifications or for the purpose of satisfying its individual needs;
c) in which the object of the order is the item which deteriorates or expires rapidly;
d) in which the object of the order is the item delivered in sealed packaging which may not be returned after opening of the packaging due to health protection or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
e) in which the object of the order are items which after delivery, due to their character, become inseparably combined with other items;
f) in which the object of the order are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in sealed packaging, if it was opened after delivery;
g) for delivery of digital contents which are not recorded on a tangible medium, if fulfilment of the order was commended upon explicit consent of the Consumer prior to the expiry of the term of withdrawal from the agreement and after informing it by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the agreement;