1. Stores located at www.delta.poznan.pl and www.shopdelta.eu are run by a firm:
60-713 Poznań, ul. Graniczna 10
NIP (VAT): PL 525-129-52-25
hereinafter referred to as the “seller”.
2. The buyer may be an adult, legal person or agency without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as the “customer”.
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
4. Conclusion of the agreement takes place in the moment an order is placed by the customer. Execution of orders paid by cash at delivery take place immediately and orders paid by transfer or via an electronic payment system take place after the customer’s payment is registered on the seller's account.
5. Purchased goods and specified proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) are sent to the address in the order form by a carrier specified by the customer.
6. In the case of nonconformity of goods, the seller bears responsibility for two years from the date of purchase according to Article 10 of the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code as of July 27, 2002 and other applicable laws.
7. In the case of nonconformity of goods, a letter stating the inconsistency and expectations regarding service fulfillment should be sent to the address of the seller.
8. In the period of 14 days from delivery of ordered goods, the customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement without giving reasons, according to general rules followed by statutory regulations regarding the conclusion of a remote agreement. According to the act, audio and visual products and products to be saved on computer data carriers will not be refunded if without the original packaging. The seller will refund money with due interest within seven days.
9. Prices of goods do not contain the cost of shipping, which is defined in the delivery price list.
10. The seller is obligated to the protection of personal information according to the Act on Protection of Personal Data as of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws, No 133, Item 883) and Act on Electronically Supplied Services (Journal of Laws, No 144, Item 1204). The customer, while providing personal information by placing an order, agrees to personal information processing by the seller to execute an order. The customer may inspect, correct, update and delete personal information at any time.
11. None of these provisions is to violate the customer’s rights. It also cannot be also interpreted in such a way because in the case of non-compliance between any part of the regulations and applicable laws, the seller declares unconditional compliance to and use of this law in the place of the questioned provision of the regulation.
12. Registered customers will be informed via e-mail (on indicated E-mail address during registration or placing an order) about changes in regulations and the scope of regulations. Information will be sent at least 30 days before the new regulations apply. Changes will be made to adapt the regulations to the legal situation.
13. Current regulations are always available for the customer in the bookmark called "Conditions of Cooperation" http://sklep.delta.poznan.pl/regulamin-sklepu_aid10.html. During the time of execution and throughout the period of after-sales care the Customer is obligated by the regulations accepted by the customer when an order is placed. An exception is while the customer considers the regulation less favorable than the current one and will inform the seller about the choice of current regulations as the valid ones.
14. The seller assures the customer with proper functioning of the internet shop in the following internet browsers: IE version 7 or newer, Firefox version 3 or newer, Opera version 9 or newer, Chrome version 10 or newer, Safari with newest installed versions of JAVA and FLASH, on monitors with the horizontal screen resolution of 1024 megapixels. The use of third party company programs may have an effect of the functioning of the following internet browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari. It may effect the proper display of the shop, that is why we recommend turning them all off in order to achieve full functioning of www.delta.poznan.pl store.
15. To all matters not settled in this regulation, adequate laws that are in effect are applied. Any issues are investigated by a locally and materially competent court.
Version 4.3 Poznan as of 14-07-2012