1. The Reward Catalogue is available at: shopdelta.eu/?page=portal/desc_page&id=933
2. The point amounts specified in the Reward Catalogue are subject to change. The current value of a Reward in points to be exchanged for is provided by the Organiser at delta.poznan.pl and shopdelta.eu
3. To receive a Reward, a Member must meet the following conditions:
a) Have an appropriate amount of points.
b) Specify the selected rewards in order correspondence or by email.
4. The number of points required for the selected Reward is deducted from the given Member’s account balance. As soon as the points for the Reward are deducted from the Member’s account balance, no changes may be made to the Reward order confirming the deduction of points.
5. After selecting months and reward(s), all leftover points from the indicated months are removed.
6. The selection of Rewards available in the Reward Catalogue is subject to change. The Organiser shall reserve the right to replace Rewards at any time.
7. Rewards cannot be exchanged for cash equivalents, returned for points or exchanged for other Rewards.
8. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for the quality and usefulness of Rewards (including under warranty for items considered rewards). This responsibility rests with the person providing the warranty (manufacturer, distributor, seller).
9. After the Programme ends, the Organiser shall close the Members’ accounts, and any leftover points not exchanged for Rewards shall be lost.